Monday, April 8, 2013

My Wife Is Pregnant Comics - Available This Summer Komikon 2013

Hello there, folks!

Summer Komikon is fast approaching and, well, some of you may already know that I will finally be releasing the print version of the comic. Hopefully, those of you who will drop by the event will give this little project of mine a shot.

For the benefit of those who have never encountered the book, this is the part where I make a pitch hehe!

Synopsis:


My Wife Is Pregnant - An autobiographical comic book about the experiences of a geeky husband and a pregnant wife. Join Markus and Ligaya as they go through the joys and challenges of anticipating their first baby.


Credits:
Story and art by Mark Rosario
Inks by Mary Joy Rosario
Tones and effects by Teadrop Cordez
Letters, effects and layouts by Jaybee Bonus
Foreword by Carlo Jose San Juan MD

Price: P 70.00 only!

Here's the regular cover (my artwork with colors by Jay Acosta):




Plus here's the special variant cover by Gilbert Monsanto
I'll be printing limited copies of this! Don't say I didn't warn you!


A few readers have also been kind enough to share their thoughts about MWIP. I made a short video out of those comments.







Also, I made a short "teaser" of sorts featuring a few pages from the actual comic. Must admit I got a little teary-eyed while creating this vid (made me remember all the things we went through before little Yuri came to our lives)


Flipgeeks also posted a few preview pages on their site lately which you can find here:
http://www.flipgeeks.com/pinoy-komiks-dc-marvel-etc/komiks-preview-my-wife-is-pregnant/

So again, Summer Komikon happens this Saturday, April 13, at the Bayanihan Center, UNILAB Compound, Pasig City. For those curious, here's the official poster:





I'll be hanging out at Bayan Komiks table with Gilbert Monsanto. We'd be at B54! Really hope to see you guys there! My wife and baby will be there, too! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment